MISURA 111 (2010) – AVELLINO
Design and implementation of training courses in agriculture in implementation of dgr 333/10 measure 111 of PSR CAMPANIA 2007/2013
As part of the PSR Campania 2007-2013 Measure 111 of the PSR Campania 2007/2013 – annuality 2010″ (DRD 388/2013) Cosvitec soc Cons a rl carried out 6 training interventions of 100 hours each in the period September-October 2015.
The proposed training courses were aimed at improving the competitiveness of local productions and services through actions of technological and process innovation focusing on quality, food safety and promoting the development of sustainable production methods.
The training interventions concern the ‘Agricultural training address and were divided as follows:
1. I AV – Actions aimed at increasing skills on the management of food safety activities.
2. II AV – Actions aimed at increasing skills on the management of food safety activities
3. III AV – Course on integrated and organic production techniques
4. IV AV – Course on integrated and organic production techniques
5. V AV – Biodiversity and landscape conservation course
6. VI AV – Biodiversity and landscape preservation course
Each training activity is aimed at 15 participants who meet the following requirements:
– have already reached the age of 18;
– have not already reached the age of 66;
– agricultural and forestry operators, operators of agribusinesses
– male and/or female gender
– residence in the Campania Region