MISURA 111 (2010) – AVELLINO
Design and implementation of training courses in agriculture in implementation of dgr 333/10 measure 111 of PSR CAMPANIA 2007/2013
As part of the PSR Campania 2007-2013 Measure 331 PSR Campania 2007-2013 – annuality 2010 (DRD390/2013) Cosvitec soc Cons a rl has carried out n.4 training interventions in the period September-October 2015.
These are training actions whose purpose is to train professionals able to operate in different extra-agricultural contexts who will therefore be able to use the techniques, principles and fundamentals of the realization of events, catering related to the typicality of hospitality, the use of new technologies to be included in the various network contexts (network, social, business net, etc..), and operational marketing techniques.
1. IX D2 – New professional skills development course (200 hours)
2. X D2 – Course on new business creation and self-entrepreneurship (100 hours)
3. XI D2 – Course on new business creation and self-entrepreneurship (100 hours)
4. XII D2 – Course on new business creation and self-entrepreneurship (100 hours)
Each training activity is for 15 participants who meet the following requirements:
– have already reached the age of 18;
– have not already reached the age of 66;
– Entrepreneurs, employees and the collaborators working in micro-enterprises, craft enterprises, individual or third sector enterprises, non-profit organizations
– Occupants of the non-agricultural sector
– Managers and administrators of cooperatives, tourism associations, craft associations
– Economic operators in rural areas engaged in ASSE 3
– Male and/or female gender