Funding body: Campania Region
Project title: AMBRA – within the intervention “INNOVATION SPORTS.”
The project A.M.B.RA., in coherence with the Priority “Promotion, valorization, and dissemination of research and innovation for lacompetitiveness,” within the intervention “Desk for Innovation,” and identifying a system of actionscompeting with the realization of Strategic Objective 2 – Development of human capital and Strategic Objective 3 – Promotion of innovation and technology transfer of the Action Plan for Research and Development, Innovation and ICT aims to produce a diagnostic kit for the detection of Brucella abortus and B. melitensis in complex matrices such as milk. The kit that is intended to be prototyped for the purpose of industrial production involves the use of nano biosensors and bacteriophages to achieve the highest specificity and sensitivity in recognizing and detecting the target bacteria more rapidly than kits and procedures currently available on the market. Through the creation of such a diagnostic kit, a technologically innovative and market-competitive product can be created in the first place, and the results of the research activities carried out over the past few years by the participating subjects can also be given an applicative and industrial implication.
LINES OF ACTION UNDER THE ACTION PLAN FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, INNOVATION AND ICT
1. Development of networks of excellence between the public research and education system and the industrial system;
2. Fostering the creation of new enterprises, with special emphasis on young people;
3. Encouraging the development of technological supply chains;
TYPE OF ACTION UNDER THE INTERVENTION “INNOVATION DESK”
1. Strengthening networks dedicated to transfer in non-technological fields;
2. Creativity and entrepreneurship;
3. Innovation for high-potential enterprises;
4. Derived innovation projects of innovative SMEs;
1. Cultural and Creative Lab projects;
2. Campania Start-up;
3. Cooperative technology transfer and early industrialization projects for high-potential innovative enterprises.