ATTIVITÀ FORMATIVE: GARANZIA GIOVANI
Within the Youth Guarantee Project (the European Plan to Counter Youth Unemployment), various training paths have been implemented with the aim of enhancing participants’ skills and increasing their employability in the labor market. Therefore, orientation, education and training and job placement policies were implemented to support young people who are not engaged in a job of an activity, or employed in study or training activities (NEET – Not in Education, Employment or Training). Qualification and specialization activities were implemented in the following courses:
1. Crop, livestock and agricultural business development technician, analysis and monitoring – The course is aimed at those who want to improve their skills in the field of agronomic, zootenic and production quality technical consulting. Participants were involved in activities concerning: production analysis and monitoring and development, technical consulting, Farm and Inter-farm Planning.
2. Quality Manager – The course was designed for participants who aim to work or are already employed in the field of corporate quality. Participants were involved in activities concerning: Configuring the corporate quality system, Planning the management of the corporate quality system, Supporting the certification process of the corporate quality system.
3. Renewable energy project manager – The course is aimed at aspiring or already employed workers in the field of renewable energy. Participants were involved in activities regarding: Designing the photovoltaic system to be installed, Work control, Production and process scheduling, Taking care of aspects related to work safety.
4. Experienced Food Design Technician – This course is aimed at those who wish to refine their skills in the area of technical consultancy in the field of food certification and related issues. Participants were involved in activities concerning: Sample food product composition, Configuration of food compositions, Ideational research of food products, Development of food formulations.
5. Agribusiness operator-This course was designed for participants who want to develop their skills in agribusiness. Participants were involved in activities related to: Setting up and adjusting agribusiness machinery and equipment, Processing raw materials and semi-finished food products, Processing and storing agribusiness products, Agribusiness quality control.